- I would definitely recommend especially for regular service intervals as they are about half the cost of the dealer and they get you out quick.Dave P.
- willy the wonder p.
- This was my first visit, I was very impressed with the staff and the way they kept me informed about the work to be done. Great Job!!!Marilyn B.
- Great work on my Lexus!! They knew I had an appointment I needed to get to and worked very efficiently to make sure I was not late.Anna W.
- Very quick on getting your car in to look at it & diagnose it.Megan S.
- Great job at a fair priceMark F.
- They’re prompt, professional, and print everything out for you, so you’ll know what’s wrong or needs to be done or when it should be done.Bruce W.
- Charles D.
- Laura S.
- David H.
Louisville’s #1 Shop for European Auto Brake Service
Brands We Service
Complete Braking Systems’ Service
Your car’s brake system is actually made up of two kinds of systems- Hydraulics and Friction Materials. Our mechanics make sure to perform complete inspections of the entire system so that we can check and repair any issues to system components including:
- Master Cylinder
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Wheel Cylinders & Calipers
- Brake Pads
- Drum Brake Shoes
We back our services & repairs with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty so you can always trust that the job is done right.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Louisville, Turning Wrenches also helps European auto owners throughout:
Your car’s brakes are subject to extensive wear and tear with how often you drive on a daily basis. Instead of pushing your brakes past their limits, call or visit our shop today to schedule your next service appointment.