- I would definitely recommend especially for regular service intervals as they are about half the cost of the dealer and they get you out quick.Dave P.
- willy the wonder p.
- This was my first visit, I was very impressed with the staff and the way they kept me informed about the work to be done. Great Job!!!Marilyn B.
- Great work on my Lexus!! They knew I had an appointment I needed to get to and worked very efficiently to make sure I was not late.Anna W.
- Very quick on getting your car in to look at it & diagnose it.Megan S.
- Great job at a fair priceMark F.
- They’re prompt, professional, and print everything out for you, so you’ll know what’s wrong or needs to be done or when it should be done.Bruce W.
- Charles D.
- Laura S.
- David H.
Louisville’s #1 Dealership Alternative for European Auto Service
Servicing the Best Brands
At Turning Wrenches, we specialize in check engine light services for the area’s most popular European brands:
Common Check Engine Light Causes
While sudden clutch failure is possible, fortunately, it’s much more likely that you’ll notice different signs that can mean issues. These are just a few common signs to look for:
- O2 Sensor Failure
- Failing Catalytic Converter
- Broken/Loose Gas Cap
- Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF) Maintenance
No matter what the issue is, we back our services and repairs with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty to further ensure the job is always properly taken care of. This way you can continue to drive with confidence that your car can perform at the level you expect.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Conveniently located in Louisville, Turning Wrenches also helps drivers from surrounding areas including:
If your check engine light is on, don’t put off having it checked any longer. Instead, please call or visit our shop today to schedule your next service appointment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help you through every step of the maintenance process.