- I would definitely recommend especially for regular service intervals as they are about half the cost of the dealer and they get you out quick.Dave P.
- willy the wonder p.
- This was my first visit, I was very impressed with the staff and the way they kept me informed about the work to be done. Great Job!!!Marilyn B.
- Great work on my Lexus!! They knew I had an appointment I needed to get to and worked very efficiently to make sure I was not late.Anna W.
- Very quick on getting your car in to look at it & diagnose it.Megan S.
- Great job at a fair priceMark F.
- They’re prompt, professional, and print everything out for you, so you’ll know what’s wrong or needs to be done or when it should be done.Bruce W.
- Charles D.
- Laura S.
- David H.
Louisville’s Go-To European Shop for Clutch Service and Repair
Quality Service You Can Trust
At Turning Wrenches, we offer complete clutch services and repairs for the area’s most popular European brands:
Common Clutch Symptoms
While sudden clutch failure is possible, fortunately, it’s much more likely that you’ll notice different signs that can mean issues. These are just a few common signs to look for:
- Difficulties shifting
- Clutch slipping in and out of gear
- Unusual sounds/smells when in gear
- Grinding sounds when shifting
Once we diagnose the issue, our technicians will handle all services quickly and accurately. We also back our work with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty so you can always drive with confidence that your car is properly taken care of.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Louisville, Turning Wrenches is the go-to shop for drivers in surrounding areas including:
If your clutch is beginning to show signs of wear or you would like to schedule a routine maintenance appointment, please call or visit our shop today. Our friendly staff of mechanics & technicians are here to help you get the best from your car or with any questions you may have.