Turning Wrenches is rated 4.9 out of 5 based on approximately 220 reviews from around the Web.
- Laura S.
- David H.
- Prompt service, reasonable prices, comfortable waiting area, and great cookies as surprise on way out. ThanksJohn R.
- Kelly B.
- Marvin M.
- Ken H.
- Jody E.
- And I was very satisfied.ralph t.
- Great place, honest, quick, and thorough. Very nice and professional people. Will absolutely be back.chuck f.
- Karen L.
What Our ASE Certified Technicians Do
The following components of your car’s cooling system are inspected. Their condition is recorded and compared to manufacturer’s specs. Our technicians and mechanics make our recommendations per the Motorist Assurance Program Uniform Inspection Guidelines:
Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Interior controls and blower
- Radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- The A/C compressor belt for condition and tension
- Leaks or other damage
- Component condition, leaks or damage
Heating and Air Conditioning Tests
- Pressure test engine cooling system
- A/C system pressures are measured and compared to manufacturer’s specifications
- A/C system is leak tested
- Both the heater and A/C are performance tested by checking the outlet air temperature at the discharge vents
We specialize in the area’s most popular European brands:
Our shop features the latest tools and equipment to get your car taken care of properly with each visit.