- I would definitely recommend especially for regular service intervals as they are about half the cost of the dealer and they get you out quick.Dave P.
- willy the wonder p.
- This was my first visit, I was very impressed with the staff and the way they kept me informed about the work to be done. Great Job!!!Marilyn B.
- Great work on my Lexus!! They knew I had an appointment I needed to get to and worked very efficiently to make sure I was not late.Anna W.
- Very quick on getting your car in to look at it & diagnose it.Megan S.
- Great job at a fair priceMark F.
- They’re prompt, professional, and print everything out for you, so you’ll know what’s wrong or needs to be done or when it should be done.Bruce W.
- Charles D.
- Laura S.
- David H.
Louisville’s Go-To Shop for All European Auto Steering Issues
Worn or loose components affect the ability to control the toe angle and may result in a loss of directional stability and accelerated tire wear. The main components of a Conventional system are:
- Steering Gear Box
- Center Link
- Pitman Arm
- Idler Arm
- Tie Rods
The main components of a Rack and Pinion steering system are:
- Rack and Pinion Assembly
- Bellows Boots
- Tie Rods
Worn or loose components affect the suspension systems ability to control motion and alignment angles, resulting in a deterioration of vehicle handling and stability, and accelerated tire wear. The main components of the suspension system are:
- Control Arms
- Ball Joints
- Springs (Coil or Leaf)
- Shock Absorbers
Please call or visit our shop today to schedule an appointment for your car or to learn more about our suspension and steering system maintenance.