TECHNET PROFESSIONAL 36 MONTH / 36,000 MILE NATIONWIDE LIMITED REPAIR WARRANTY
WHO MAKES THIS LIMITED REPAIR WARRANTY (“WARRANTY”): This limited repair warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This Warranty is made by the Independent Service Facility (“Facility”) who is so named on the original repair invoice and performed the service/repairs on your vehicle. This Warranty may be honored by any Facility participating in this program, or other authorized facility anywhere in the United States and Canada. This Warranty is not a warranty of Sonsio Management, Inc., TECHNET, either company’s affiliates, subsidiaries or any of their employees, or member companies. In addition, Sonsio Management, Inc. serves as the administrator (“Administrator”) only.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
This Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- A. Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems.
- B. Brake system(s).
- C. Electrical system(s).
- D. Emission control system(s).
- E. Engine cooling system(s).
- F. Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems.
- G. Engine performance or drivability services and repair.
- H. Exhaust system(s).
- I. Fuel system(s).
- J. Ignition system(s).
- K. Other minor repairs.
- L. Starting and charging systems.
- M. Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts.
AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY:
This Warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in the section, “What is Covered by this Warranty,” even though the Facility may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving the removal of the engine, transmission, or transaxle, or the replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below.
- I. ENGINE
A. Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
- II. TRANSMISSION, TRANSAXLES
A. Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement.
B. Manual – any internal repair or component replacement.
C. Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement.
- III. DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
A. Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly.
1. Ring gear, pinion shaft and related gears
2. Associated bearing with above
3. Pinion seal
- IV. AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR
A. Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work.
B. Glass related repairs.
- V. REPAIRS PERFORMED ON COMMERCIAL VEHICLES with a load carrying capacity greater than 1 1/2 tons.
- VI. TIRES, BATTERIES (excluding hybrid drive battery replacements)
- VII. USED OR SALVAGED PARTS
- VIII. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES (excluding belt and hose replacement)
A. Oil changes, fluid changes and flushes, wiper blades, filters.