- Laura S.
- David H.
- Prompt service, reasonable prices, comfortable waiting area, and great cookies as surprise on way out. ThanksJohn R.
- Kelly B.
- Marvin M.
- Ken H.
- Jody E.
- And I was very satisfied.ralph t.
- Great place, honest, quick, and thorough. Very nice and professional people. Will absolutely be back.chuck f.
- Karen L.
What Is a Wheel Balance?
How do I know if I need my wheels balanced?
Is your vehicle vibrating at certain speeds, say, between 50 and 70 mph? If so, chances are your wheels are out of balance. One section of your tire is heavier than the other because it’s endured more exposure to the friction and heat of the road. Come in to Turning Wrenches for prompt, professional service—most people are very satisfied with the difference such a simple and inexpensive procedure makes. Look for these signs, and if you find either one, come see our expert mechanics:
- Scalloped, erratic wear pattern on tires.
- Vibration in steering wheel, seat, or floorboard at certain speeds.