- I would definitely recommend especially for regular service intervals as they are about half the cost of the dealer and they get you out quick.Dave P.
- willy the wonder p.
- This was my first visit, I was very impressed with the staff and the way they kept me informed about the work to be done. Great Job!!!Marilyn B.
- Great work on my Lexus!! They knew I had an appointment I needed to get to and worked very efficiently to make sure I was not late.Anna W.
- Very quick on getting your car in to look at it & diagnose it.Megan S.
- Great job at a fair priceMark F.
- They’re prompt, professional, and print everything out for you, so you’ll know what’s wrong or needs to be done or when it should be done.Bruce W.
- Charles D.
- Laura S.
- David H.
What Is a Wheel Balance?
How do I know if I need my wheels balanced?
Is your vehicle vibrating at certain speeds, say, between 50 and 70 mph? If so, chances are your wheels are out of balance. One section of your tire is heavier than the other because it’s endured more exposure to the friction and heat of the road. Come in to Turning Wrenches for prompt, professional service—most people are very satisfied with the difference such a simple and inexpensive procedure makes. Look for these signs, and if you find either one, come see our expert mechanics:
- Scalloped, erratic wear pattern on tires.
- Vibration in steering wheel, seat, or floorboard at certain speeds.